WHEN: the 9th of May at 18 pm.
WHERE: Anticafe 294 Saint-Catherine st. West, Montreal.
This time we will be reading and discussing the book “Zero to one”: notes on startups, or how to build the future” by Peter Thiel.
You can download the book here and start reading it.
TOPICS WE WILL BE DISCUSSING:
- 4 secrets of building a monopoly from scrath.
- Why bad plan is better than no plan at all!
- How to build a successful start up?
- Why it is better to risk boldness than triviality
- Why real innovation should be about creating monopolies, not starting a business that already exists and increasing competition.
- Instead of disrupting markets, innovators should focus on creating new protected markets.
- In what ways all happy companies are different? And why all faild companies are the same?
- What is it a last mover advantage?
- What happens when a company stops believing in secrets ?
- 7 questions every business should answer.
- and more.